It’s Thursday again, and time to list a few things I’ve been thankful for lately.
- soup. It’s soup season, and I’ve been doing my share of soup making. I’ve enjoyed and been thankful for every bowl I’ve eaten.
- the cold and sinus infection I’ve had this fall is finally on its way out. Hooray and thank you for that.
- long late fall walks in the woods with the big dog, and short late fall walks in the woods with the grandchildren.
- ambrosia apples.
- winter coats and fleece throws.
- God’s sovereignty over national and world affairs. He will bring about his purposes in everything and there is comfort in that.
Also thankful today:
What are you thankful for? Leave a comment with your thanksgiving, post your thanksgiving on your blog, or tweet it. Give me the link by email or in a comment and I’ll add your thanksgiving to the list in the post.