Join me in thanking God for the past week’s blessings.
- for work done, for God-given energy and focus.
- for this week’s visitors and guests—those who stayed for a few minutes, for a few hours, for a meal, or overnight.
- for save travel for the travelers in the family, and for joyful homecomings.
- for summer weather and summer food, especially fresh salads and ice cream cones.
- for fun with the grandchildren.
- that the Son came (link won’t work until tomorrow morning).
Kim was thankful today, too.
What are you thankful for? Why not leave a comment with your thanksgiving?